1/21/09

booty duty

booty duty
it's what hits me
whenever you call,
I don't stall,
I run up the wall
to perform

booty duty
ah, that's what I like,
to feed my appetite;
that's what I need:
some guaranteed

booty duty
that's the best kind,
deep in your mind,
lookin' so fine
while you're callin' me
for some ecstasy

booty duty
don't be afraid, girl;
I'll rock your world;
just get close to me,
I'll take you there
eventually, baby

booty duty
just pick up the phone;
when you're alone,
and you need it real bad,
I'm here for you, boo,
best you'll ever have

booty duty
reportin' as ordered
and quite happily
ready for the drill
to give you that thrill
I'll give you your fill

booty duty
booty duty


January 21, 2009.

Copyright © 2009, Ricky A. Pursley. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment