1. I wish I knew.
2. I wish that I didn't want to know.
3. I really want a way out.
4. I don't like the cold or the heat.
5. I hear music in everything, and if it doesn't have rhythm, if it doesn't have a beat, then I'm not interested.
6. I'm tired; I used to be sick and tired, but right now I feel okay.
7. Most of you never really understood me.
8. Most of you never really loved me.
9. If I was suddenly silent, it wouldn't matter.
10. Before I go, I want to get Songs from the Road published.
11. I want a good job that uses all my talents and abilities.
12. A woman I know told me recently that all women are tricky and sneaky. I did not realize that she was included in that group until yesterday.
13. Life has become a chore.
14. Searching for meaning is fine, until you get to the end.
15. When each day starts with "not another day," you know you have had enough days.
16. Despite everything, I still manage to laugh everyday, and I wish I knew how that happens.
17. Black is my favorite color, but I am only wearing it until they make something darker.
18. I wish that the joke wasn't always on me.
19. I know that God has a sense of humor. He created me.
20. I hope that life for my three daughters is filled with love and laughter, and that even the bad things go down easy.
21. I hope that you find whatever you are looking for, and if you are not looking for something, I hope that you will tell me how you manage that.
22. I wish that I had no feelings.
23. I wish that I could break up the conversations between my heart and my head, and that I could make my fingers stop participating in their conspiracy.
24. The only thing that I really have to recommend me is a pair of killer blue eyes.
25. I wish that I had more to recommend me.
January 24, 2009, inspired by Danielle Michele Unruh, the ok melon baller.
Copyright © 2009, Ricky A. Pursley. All rights reserved.