2/11/09

most of the time

she mostly comes for our conversations,
most of the time;
I mostly come for her,
some of the time;
it works out:
mostly, actually, it's divine:
she talks, I listen;
she balks, I'm persistent;
go a few days,
we each know who we're missin';
takes two feathered ends
to make a dovetail joint;
and absence sends a cry out,
a union of two to anoint:
here again,
most of the time,
most of the time.



February 11, 2009.

Copyright © 2009, Ricky A. Pursley. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Rickya, it has to be you! I recognize the magic in those words, and am going to find my way to tibu2 soon, when I get my head together. Though it has begun to work more creatively recently, not everything is ok yet, but I am so glad to see you on my blog. God I wished I knew how these things worked, though Eric Lester is a star in putting me right. Love, anniemorx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed me, annie. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete