10/5/09

a little bit more

the image, burned so deeply into
my retinas, quite simply the most
divine of such that I have ever
known: my hands, holding your
hips, tight, with all my might,
keeping you down on the bed,
as your back arched, nearly taking
flight, all night, as I took you
into multiple delights, so tight,
that I could feel you becoming
a full-fledged sprite, a faerie
filled with light, but not quite
aire-borne, but so close, so very
close that you knew that it was
me that had brought you, and
though it was your magical
curfew, you lingered long
enough to give me just enough
to keep me coming back for
more, back to the silken beaches
of your shore, back to have just
a little bit more.



October 5, 2009, for the Wifey.

Copyright © 2009, Ricky A. Pursley. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment