8/7/09

a short one, for a long one

so there is this woman,
my Wifey,
and she is the smokin' hottest
rockin' woman on the planet,
you see,
and she means the whole
fucking world to me;
and she loves me so much,
not just a whisper,
but a big, badass touch,
that she is going to drive
over four hours,
just to see me,
just to be with me,
in less than three weeks;
and that thought alone,
cuts down to the bone --
it makes me weak --
to think that I alone,
make her vow to seek,
to take, to awake,
the love monster that
lies inside me, asleep;
enough to make me weep,
this incredible woman,
whom I shall always keep;
this treasure beyond all
measure, whom I adore:
what else is love for?



August 7, 2009, for the Wifey.

Copyright © 2009, Ricky A. Pursley. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment