9/22/09

August 28, 2009

what a day we had together
for the first time:
sunshine
and you were mine,
and I was yours,
face-to-face,
and on all fours;

and my hand,
gently nestled into
the small of your back,
felt so natural,
like it had resided there
for a million lifetimes;

it was almost more
than I could stand.

and cupping your booty,
with my own two hands:
and kissing you,
like there was no tomorrow,
was a dream realized,
that no one else
will understand;

and cooking for you,
making my best,
was a total joy,
laying out a feast
for such an honored guest;

and our private moments
shall remain such,
but they proved to us both
that this love is so very much,
it cannot be ignored,
it must be stoked, restored,
and left to boil,
for eternity:

for now, 44 hours before
your second visit,
I am taken to my core,
to who I am,
nothing more,
nothing less,
and I confess,
there is no trepidation,
only elation:

your magnificence,
the honor of your love,
makes useless
any resistance,
and only calls
for thankful glances
above.

I continue to be
a very fortunate man.



September 22, 2009, for the Wifey.

Copyright © 2009, Ricky A. Pursley. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment