1/17/10

best wishes

aw, hell, girl,
such a whirl of a
swirl, all this life,
what's gonna getcha,
who's gonna fetcha,
who the hell knows:
the garden grows,
and the gardener reaps
whatever the hell that
he sows,
and no one knows,
what still sneaks by
what catches the wind,
and starts to fly;
no one knows
a dirge from a lullaby;
so much left to tell ya,
wish I coulda been enough
of a swellya,
but hey, I was just
makin my way,
wadin' down this thorny path;
wish I coulda warned ya,
bout all the stuff that
would adorn ya,
but hey baby, I sold all
those warnings cheap,
just to keep a roof over me;
but all in all, baby, it's true,
I wish that I had always
been enough for you;
so all that said,
I am happy that you were led
to get hitched again,
on Steak and Blowjob Day.

Best wishes.

Ha ha ha ha!

January 17, 2010, for the Big Fig Newton.

Copyright © Ricky A. Pursley. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment